Made by Patagonia, the packable Torrentshell Jacket is an H2No® Performance, 2.5-layer nylon waterproof/breathable hard shell for wet weather - a "go to" jacket for nearly every outdoor occasion.
It has these Special Features:
- It is weatherproof and built for backpacking, alpine hiking & trekking, expedition cruising, safari, and more
- 2.5-layer, DWR coated, H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable - combines a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof/breathable membrane
- A raised print layer is applied to decreased layering friction and increase moisture management
- All products bearing the H2No® mark have been vigorously tested for durability in Patagonia's 24 Killer Wash
- Average weight: 12.1 oz (343 g)