Made by Patagonia and embroidered with the WWF Panda Logo, this is an amazing versatile piece of outerwear! Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff® Vest warms your core, is incredibly lightweight, highly compressible and can be worn as insulating or outer layeer depending on conditions.
This excellent Wind-blocking jacket has these Special Features:
- It slides and glides effortlessly between layers
- A lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric that sheds moisture with its DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes the PrimaLoft® insulation
- Uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages
- Zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual adjust drawcord
- Shell and lining is made of 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulated with low-bulk, "hydrophobic", 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester that traps heat even when wet
- Shaped fit
- Weight: 227 g (8 oz)
- Most amazing is this - leave it on when you go inside. It's unique properties and fabrication allows your body temperature to self-regulate (hard to explain, but it does and it works)