This jacket may be embroidered with the WWF logo. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery if you wish it to be embroidered.
The Pico Ultra Puff Jacket offers superior lightweight insulation, is "eco-friendly" (made of at least 35 - 40% recycled content - using a minimum of 5 plastic bottles per jacket), and is guaranteed for life. A wonderful 4 season layer, useful on cool mornings and evenings, around a campfire, while boating, and in a moderate to stiff breeze. In fact, you'll come to appreciate it as your "take it everywhere" jacket. It's the "Kissing Cousin" of the Nano Puff Jacket at half the price!
You'll love this amazing feature - it compresses and packs into its right hand pocket sp you can easily take it everywhere with you! It's there for you whenever you need some extra warmth. Carry on!
It has these Special Features:
- Fabric: Outer Shell: 60% Polyester/40% Recycled Polyester Fine Denier Woven
- Insulation: 65% Polyester/35% Recycled Polyester (60 gm/m2)
- 5 plastic bottles are recycled and used in the production of this jacket
- Packable lightweight super warm quilted jacket has Thermolite Insulation
- Water resistant and windproof, packs conveniently into front pocket for travel
- Features storm flap, zippered pockets, and chin guard zipper garage
- Features hidden sleeve pocket big enough to hold a smartphone
- Zippered hand pockets keep items safe
- Lycra cuff binding and adjustable drawcord hem stop the cold
Special Notes About This Jacket:
The THERMOLITE® T3 EcoMade insulation contains a minimum of 35 - 40% recycled materials. It delivers outstanding warmth while being extremely lightweight. Combined with good compression and recovery, THERMOLITE® T3 EcoMade insulation sets a new milestone in terms of wearer comfort.
A high level of water resistance keeps outdoor enthusiasts dry and comfortable, even in demanding conditions. In addition, THERMOLITE® T3 EcoMade technology has outstanding wash durability, which translates into longer garment life and lower environmental impact through fewer replacements and less trash.