UPF 50 rated so they offer maximum sun protection, these WWF Hydrosilk Pants are the perfect, versatile lightweight pants for snorkelers, swimmers, and paddlers - perfect for expedition travel.
These comfortable "water pants" come in "Men's Unisex" sizes and have these Special Features:
- In warmer weather, wear them as a "stand alone", highly sun-protective snorkeling and swimming layer - their UPF 50 UV protection shields your skin from the sun.
- Made of an 8-oz. Nylon / Spandex® blend, they're moisture-wicking and quick-drying once you're out of the water
- In cooler weather, wear them as a base layer under splash pants or dry wear - they'll wick moisture away from your skin and help keep you warm
- The soft brushed nylon inner layer feels great against your skin
- The pants are cut to fit snug, without binding.
- Comes with a drawcord waist for extra security
- Comes in the Color Black with the WWF Panda Logo on the left hip