High on the list of "recommendations" for your cool to cold weather expedition is an excellent set of moisture wicking, breathable, midweight thermals, made of technologically-advanced fabrics.
The WWF 'top & bottom' thermal set is the perfect weight for "summertime" adventures to the Arctic and Antarctica and a perfect layer during periods of high output winter activities.
This top & bottom set has these Special Features:
- More advanced than simple 'wicking', this high-tech fabric is chemically designed to take moisture away from the body and disperse it through the fabric for rapid evaporation.
- It literally pulls moisture from the skin into and out of the fabric, keeping you warm, dry, and comfortable
- It is insulative on chilly days and is comfortably worn with other layers as needed
- The fabric's construction promotes airflow and breathability making it a great layer for endurance activities
- The fabrication also makes it very quick drying
- Both pieces have anti-microbial properties for odor control
- Flat lock seams that offer abrasion-free wear
- Comes in the color Black with the WWF Panda Logo on the left chest of the top